Abdominal Support 9
Abdominal support is a compression belt to support the abdomen and compress the abdominal muscles. Its used as a post operative aid, by mothers after delivery
and for waist line reduction.
- Pleasant aesthetics
- Flexible sizing
- Thin construction
- Single panel of elastic
- Light weight and thin construction, does not peep through the clothes improves
- patient compliance.
- Extra porous webbing improves ventilation and comfort of the patient.
- Broad hook and loop tape panel offers better holding and size adjust-ability.
- Optimal compression, tones up abdominal muscles following surgery, CS or delivery.
- Special nylon reeves prevent rolling over of belt.