Cast shoe helps replace the functions of a normal shoe when the patient is wearing a plaster cast. It protects the plaster of the foot and prevents it from soiling. It reduces the impact on the foot caused by walking and makes healing faster. The shoes are typically used for patients recovering from serious injuries, such as an Achilles tendon rupture, the boots can also help stabilize an ankle after a sprain.
- It offers wearing convenience. In other words, it’s very easy to use.
- Cast Shoe has light in weight so that you can move hassle-free.
- It has a smart and trendy design so you stay connected with the world.
- Cast Shoe is long-lasting because it has a sturdy construction.
- It offers excellent balancing because it has a tapered sole.
- Made from Lightweight and waterproof materials.
- Protects the plaster cast of the foot.
- Prevents soiling of the cast
- Prevents wetting
- Better patient compliance
- Prevents wear and tear/ mechanical damage to foot cast.
- Tapered sole
- Restores normal gait
- Improves balance of patient on foot cast
- Hypoallergenic, Ensures no rash or allergy even to old age patients
- Helps in early ambulation
- Hook loop closure system
- It ensures flexible sizing so you adjust it as per your requirement.
- Easy application and removal of the shoe
Why you should use:
- Cast Shoe improves the balance of the patient on the foot cast, restores the normal gait, and enhances the ease of walking on the foot cast because it has required a high and lightweight design. It helps in early ambulation.
- It will help to protect the foot’s plaster cast foot because the upper of the cast shoe is made with high-quality fabric.
- A uniquely designed hook loop closure system allows easy wearing and removal, flexible sizing, and a good grip of the shoe to the cast.