Cervical Orthosis (Philadlphia) Ethafoam
Cervical orthosis (Ethafoam) is an advanced collar with scientific design which ensures complete immobilization on one hand and perfect comfort on the other. It is called as a gold standard in cervical immobilization.
- Ultimate comfort.
- Perfect immobilization.
- Anatomically moulded
- Minimal contact surface
- Pre-formed chin
- Provides rest to the chin, ensures comfort, improves immobilization.
- Anatomical and balloon design
- Offers perfect immobilization, minimal contact of the neck, allows use in burn or trauma patients.
- Hypoallergenic materials
- Ensures no rash or allergy even on prolonged use, compatible to geriatrics, better patient compliance .
- Tracheotomy opening
- Compatible to use of endotracheal tube, improves air ventilation, improves patient comfort and compliance.
- Two piece design
- Easy application, firm occipital support, option for varying rigidity.
- Light weight, better patient compliance, non absorbent ensures easy cleaning and maintenance.