Benefits of Jala Neti Pot/ Sinus Pot
- Neti pot is used in nasal irrigation or neti kriya.
- Cures sinusitis OR sinus infection and removes excess mucus from the nose.
- Cleans the nostrils by flowing out dust, pollen, and unhealthy particles.
- Relief from sinus headache.
- Helpful in common cold, nasal blockage and stops bleeding due to cold.
- Makes breathing easy and cures bad breath.
- 100% pure copper Neti Pot for safe Neti.
- Nasal cleansing with several health benefits of copper.
- Water containing capacity approx 500ml for perfect nasal cleansing.
How to use Copper Jala Neti Pot
- Fill the specially made vessel, the Neti Pot, with warm, salty water. The temperature of the water should be 38-40° C, with about 1 teaspoon of salt per 1 litre of water*. Bend the head over a wash basin and gently insert the spout of the Neti Pot into the right nostril (which as a result, closes it). Bend the head slightly forward and at the same time tilt the head to the left so that the water may flow out of the left nostril. Breathing takes place through the opened mouth. Pour approximately half the contents of the pot through the right nostril.
- Now gently insert the spout of the Neti Pot into the left nostril and tilt the head to the right, so that the water may flow out through the right nostril. When finished, blow out all remaining water from both nostrils using the technique of Kapala Bhati Pranayama.
- To complete the purification of the nose, strongly expel the breath a further 3-5 times through each nostril while holding the other nostril shut (as when blowing your nose). It is important that the mouth remains open during this process to prevent water getting into the ears.