Origin and Originality:-
- Rosewood mala is a very special and rare type of wood which is also considered holy in India.
- Color of East Indian Redwood can be a golden brown to a deep reddish brown, with darker brown stripes.
- This wood darkens with its age, usually it becomes a deep brown in color.
- The rare scent of rose out of this wood makes people to call its name Rosewood.
- The rosewood is broadly available since 1960 to make musical instruments like guitar.
- It can be found in east India and Brazil.
Why You Should Have One?
- This Rosewood mala is a kind of protective wood and believed to shield an individual from negative energy.
- It is also known for its healing property it heals and brings positivity in nature of the individual.
- It aids in manifesting what you desire and help individuals to put efforts towards their goals.
- Rosewood is especially effective in spiritual healing.
- Rosewood is directly connected with the heart chakra.
What Does Medical Science and Researches Suggest?
- It is good for the problems like jet lag and skin infections.
- It also has the ability to relax and calm a person.
- It stops the feeling of drowsy of the individuals due to any reason.
- It also improves the immune system.
- It is also helpful to fight viruses and the process of regenerating cells.
- The problem of Frigidity is also found to be cured in the individuals.
- People with the problem of regular headaches can also find this mala bead very helpful.
- The scent of rosewood has a effect of reducing nervous tension.
- People also have noticed improvement in their asthma problem.
- It calms peoples and make them feel less stressed.
- It also improves blood circulation.
- It gives the strength of minds.