Rubber Neti should be learned from a qualified yoga instructor as it needs guidance in the beginning. This practice is ideally done in the early morning after brushing your teeth, though it can be practiced at any time of the day.
- Clear the nostrils to allow free breathing.
- Remove excess mucous.
- Reduce pollen or allergens in nasal passages.
- Relieve nasal dryness.
- Reduce cold and flu symptoms.
- Alleviate sinus headaches.
- Improve sense of smell and taste.
- Reduce snoring.
|Delivery Time||12 - 25 Business Days|
|Shop Location||67, Gali-1, Sadatpur Extension 110094, Delhi, India|
No reviews found!